The arthritis is a disease that involves inflammation of the joints and can affect people of any age. There are many variants of this disease, among which are rheumatoid arthritis, gout, osteoarthritis, and tendonitis. Thus, the most affected joints are usually those of the knees, toes, hands, wrists, elbows, and shoulders. If you suffer from any of these types of arthritis, your doctor will start treatment based on medications and exercises, but if you prefer, you can supplement the treatment with home remedies to relieve pain. It is the turn to see the arthritis home remedy treatment and we do it as always giving the natural foods that we must take and use in order to alleviate the symptoms a lot.
Home remedies for arthritis
The arthritis is a disease that causes inflammation of muscle soft tissue, which limits the movement of the joints and causes severe pain and discomfort to the body. Although there are many types of arthritis, the truth is that in all cases it is advisable a balanced diet low in fat and rich in vitamins. Today we bring you some remedies that can be done from the home to relieve arthritic discomfort.
The main content of linseed oil is omega-3 fats, which help the body produce series 1 and 3 prostaglandins (hormone-like anti-inflammatory molecules) that can help reduce the inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. This is why it is believed that flax is a cure for arthritis. Take one tablespoon of flaxseed 3 times a day.
At breakfast, include flaxseed in cereal, muffin or bread, or mix flaxseed with chocolate, milk or juice.
At lunch and dinner, the flaxseed can be used ground and sprinkled over any food.
Flaxseed oil can also be used instead of seeds. Take one teaspoon of flaxseed oil 3 times a day. The oil can also be added to food. Continue this treatment for at least a month to cure the primary forms of arthritis.
Home remedy with magnesium sulfate
Magnesium is important for bone development and regulates the body’s pH. A deficiency of magnesium reduces the body’s ability to absorb and use calcium and phosphorus, two key minerals for bones.
The following remedies based on magnesium sulfate serve to reduce the symptoms associated with arthritis.
NOTE: In the case of heart or kidney disease, you should consult a doctor before using these remedies. An excess of magnesium can cause diarrhea, nausea, cramps, muscle weakness and heart problems.
Mix 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of magnesium sulfate in a pint of warm water. Take one teaspoon in the morning and one teaspoon in the evening.
Add 3 cups of magnesium sulfate in hot water and wash baths with it. Magnesium, when absorbed by the body, sleeps and relaxes rigid joints and muscles.
Homemade remedy with alfalfa seeds
Alfalfa seed tea produces benefits in the treatment of arthritis. Simply add a teaspoon of alfalfa seeds to the boiled water. Take 3 or 4 cups daily of this tea for approximately 2 weeks to reduce inflammation. Another option is to regularly take alfalfa capsules or stick a small amount of alfalfa in the feed.
Natural cinnamon treatment
Recent studies have shown that cinnamon is effective in treating arthritic pain. Add half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a tablespoon of honey and take it every morning before breakfast for a month. Results should be noted from the first week.
Prevent and treat arthritis with cod liver oil
Studies have shown that consuming a small daily amount of cod liver oil can reduce the degeneration of cartilage, one of the main symptoms of osteoarthritis. Additionally, omega-3 contents in this oil acids can help reduce inflammation and arthritis pain. Just take 1 or 2 teaspoons a day of cod liver oil.
Treatment for arthritic pain with turmeric
Turmeric, a common condiment in India, has been used as an anti-inflammatory for hundreds of years in Ayurveda medicine. The treatment consists of taking 3 capsules of 500-1000 mg daily.
Ginger to relieve arthritic pain
Similar to turmeric, ginger is an effective culinary condiment as an anti-inflammatory in medicine. Thus, a good remedy for arthritis is to peel and slice 2.5-5 cm of fresh ginger and take it with each meal.
Diet Plan for arthritis treatment and joint pain
The perfect diet organization by including essential vitamins and minerals will certainly help control arthritis, uprooting the joint pain.
Omega-3 ingestion of saturated fats in your diet, which helps to decrease inflammation and pain caused by arthritis. Unsaturated Omega-3 fats are rich in fish salmon, flax seeds, walnuts, and so on will help deliver anti-inflammatory fats called Resolves, and ultimately help in healing arthritis.
Pomegranate juice, which contains both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help to ensure your cartilage. This juice will lower an inflammatory chemical connected with after the generation of certain enzymes, this enzyme helps to supplant cartilage, however, in case it is taken over then the cartilage is worn out.
Plan a diet that is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, and vitamin C. However it should be remembered, that our body contains free radicals (unsafe particles that assault our healthy cells and the reasons for arthritis) that crush the cartilage’s ability to keep up to date and repair itself. Thus, regular intake of vitamin C (citrus soil), antioxidants and vitamin E (green, green vegetables, etc.) will help a lot in the healing of joint pain.
Eat pineapple, which contains bromelain (a protein processing enzyme) that helps reduce the pain of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and reduce inflammation. Make a habit of eating pineapple between your dinners, However, not with dinners, besides not eating canned or your juice.
Other useful tips for treating arthritis and joint pain
Try these simple tips regularly to get arthritis relief now, in addition, in the future, taking afterward regularly.
• Keep moving your joints, as much as you could expect why the argument that these events will work your best joints for a longer time with them.
• Have some regular exercises like walking, planting or real cleaning that will help you get rid of the problem. You can do some exercise, too, your hand, either in a sink or a dish loaded with hot water to get the extra simplicity or solace of arthritis. In any case, verify that it does not exaggerate the exercise in the remote possibility that it aggravates its pain, and then it can decrease the recurrence or the measure of the exercise. On the other hand, in case you are giving relief, then keep doing it.
• Playing in a pool will also help you get relief from arthritis, as it is a simple task. You can choose a heated swimming pool or whirlpool, however, take your doctor’s advice if you should do it or not in case you are pregnant or suffer from an endless health problem. This hot water will help you relax the joints and make the muscles more adaptable to move.
• Not about using more of the over-the-counter creams or executors of pain unless and until your doctor recommends you as they can give temporary relief, however, trigger the enzymes that break down the cartilage in the joints when used consistently.
• Put a scarf on your elbow or knee when it hurts, however not overly firm. A pair of stretch gloves may be used as it reduces inflammation of the arthritis fingers. On the other hand, you can wear electric gloves with batteries operated gloves at all times of the night while you go to rest.
• Use feather quilt to heat your joints and get pain relief. In the event you are hypersensitive to the feather quilt, then use an electric blanket that provides relief from pain and discomfort.
• Get fit in case you are past weight as the overabundance weight will be reliable since they extend on the knee or joints. It is better and proposed to be in perfect hold and lose the weight as now just as could be expected under the circumstances in case it is above the weight.
• Establish a daily deal, which is reasonable, the integrated calendar and do all the errands for the feeling that you have the vitality and the essential energy.
• Try to refrain from maintaining a position for a longer period, as this adds to stiffness and discomfort. Try to relax and stretch the joints, much as you might reasonably expect. In addition reliable, use your arm instead of the extended hand or arm.
• Use eucalyptus oil or wintergreen oil by adopting a few drops of this oil and rub it on the skin where your joints are aching. Whatever you can do to check or consult your doctor before you rub the oil because it causes some skin response to some people. On the other hand, remember not to apply the present under heating pad or hot compress as this activity will result in the skin to burn or aggravate the skin.
• Spend 1-2 teaspoons of fish oil each day or take fish oil supplements in the morning with an empty stomach to get arthritis relief.
• There are numerous people, who suffer from this type of arthritis. In addition, the number is growing annually. It became a common problem, which is not cured, however, fortunately, there are numerous natural home remedies and tips recorded in this article that mitigate your symptoms and relieve pain and inflammation at any point of attempting these remedies. Despite the fact that, given the possibility that there can be no relief from pain and discomfort and consult the doctor, as it may cause another health problem.