Good news for those who want to lose belly fast … there are several types of exercises that can be done for you to achieve this purpose. In addition, something even better, is that these activities are quite simple to do and can be performed in the comfort of your home. Do you want to know the best way to lose belly fat fast from your abdomen, and look like a flat stomach? This article is for you.
Eliminating it is not easy, but not impossible. With a healthy and balanced diet, you will help reduce it, but if you want to eliminate it, you will need to accompany this diet with exercise. Many people know this, but usually, do not know how to put these activities into practice. That is why we created this article. In which we will present you some aerobic exercises to lose belly that is quite popular due to their efficiency.
Why Does Belly Fat Accumulate?
There are many reasons why fat builds up in your belly:
Eating too much, or too many carbohydrates and fats.
Slow metabolism or hypothyroidism.
Maintain a low erect posture.
Stress or anxiety.
Diseases such as diabetes, breast or colon cancer, sleep apnea, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, a stroke or the metabolic syndrome.
If you have any of the problems or diseases that we have named, before doing exercises and diets it will be important to go to the doctor so that he can evaluate what is the best option for you. However, if you simply accumulated fat in your belly by eating an unhealthy diet or a sedentary lifestyle, you can show off a flat stomach by following the tips below.
How to Get a Flat Belly Definitely?
Nowadays, the physical aspect has become a very important part of our lives. However, it is neither good to be obsessed, nor is it good to abandon ourselves, since our physical aspect intimately linked to our health. That is that a beautiful body, especially now that the heat is approaching, may seem something merely aesthetic.
However, obesity and being overweight not only disfigure our figure. They also imply that our body is not healthy, and may be more prone to serious problems such as cardiovascular accidents or type II diabetes. That is why it will be important to lower that extra weight, not only to look a beautiful body.
To achieve that body you want, both diet and exercise are indispensable. Only by dieting, you can lose weight, but you will not be able to burn all the fat accumulated in your belly or in other parts of your body. To do this, you will need to exercise in the usual way.
The Best 15 Exercises to Lighten a Flat Belly
As I told you, exercise is essential to burn the accumulated fat. Any type of exercise will help you, but doing exercises, that focus on precisely burning belly fat will help you a lot more.
In this article, you will find a list of 15 exercises that will serve you specifically to eliminate belly fat, with which you can finally show the long-awaited flat belly. It will be important to practice them regularly, at least 3 or 4 times a week. You do not have to make them all; this is just a list as a guide. Simply choose the ones that appeal to you the most.
1. Simple Abs
The abs are one of the best exercises you can do to burn belly fat. There are different types of abdominal exercises, and each will work different areas of your abdomen. The abs will work the upper central part of your belly. To perform them correctly, follow these steps:
• Lie on your back on a mat, knees bent and feet flat on the floor. You can also lift your feet, making a 90º angle with your thighs.
• Place your hands behind your head or keep them crossed over your chest.
• Inhale and, at the same time, lift your upper torso off the floor. No need to lift it much or you could hurt your back. Lift it only a few centimeters. Hold this position for a few seconds while exhaling.
• Then breathe in again, slowly dropping your torso back to the floor. When you get to the ground, exhale again.
• Repeat this exercise between 10 and 20 times. It will be advisable to start with few repetitions and increase them gradually, so as not to force the body too much from the beginning, thus avoiding excessive strain or injury.
With this type of abs as well as the following, be careful not to pull your head forward when you lift the torso from the floor, or you could injure your neck. If you notice tension in the neck, it means that you are performing them incorrectly.
2. Abdominals with Torsion
Torsion abs are even more effective than simple abs because they also work the lateral muscles of the abdomen. To perform them correctly, you must follow the following steps:
• Lie on the floor with your hands on your head, feet on the floor and knees raised, as with simple abs.
• Then, instead of lifting the torso, lift only the left shoulder, leading to the right, but keeping the right shoulder on the floor. Then perform the same exercise with the right shoulder.
• Repeat this exercise 10 times with each shoulder.
3. Abdominals Sides
The lateral abs are an evolution of the abs with torsion. With this type of abdominal, we also work the lower abdominal muscles. To perform them correctly, follow these steps:
• Lie on the floor with your hands on your head, your feet on the floor and your knees raised, as with your twisted abs.
• Lift the left shoulder by taking it to the right, but keeping the right shoulder on the floor.
• At the same time, raise the right knee.
• Then do the same exercise, but with the right shoulder and the left leg.
• Repeat this exercise 10 times with each shoulder.
Make sure that the movements are slow and constant, as doing them abruptly or too quickly could damage you.
4. Reverse Abdominals
The reverse abdominals work all the muscles of the abdomen, so they are especially effective in reducing accumulated fat in the belly. To do so, follow these steps:
• Lie on your back, your back and arms touching the ground.
• Lift your legs and bend your knees, making a 90-degree angle.
• When you go to raise the torso off the floor to realize the abdominal one, at the same time it raises the buttock and brings your knees to your chest.
• Hold for a few seconds, then slowly return to starting position
• Repeat this exercise between 10 and 20 times.
Try to keep your back straight during exercise, as if arching your back can hurt later, and you can even cause an injury.
5. Sit-Ups with Legs
The abs with the legs upright help you to work especially the lower abdomen muscles. To do this, follow these steps:
• Lie on your back and extend your legs up, also with your knees extended, forming an L with your whole body. In the air, he crosses his knees over the other.
• Now, raise your torso in the same way as I explained before with your simple abs.
• Repeat the exercise between 10 and 20 times.
6. Bicycle Abs
The abs in bicycle position are more intense than the simple abs. To do this, follow these steps:
• Lie on the floor in the same way as in simple sit-ups, with your hands behind your head or resting on the floor.
• Lift both legs and flex the knees, forming a 90º angle.
• When you lift your back from the floor to perform the abdominal, bring your right knee to the chest, while extending the left leg.
• Then, when lowering your back to the ground, flex the left knee to the chest, while extending the right leg.
• Keep doing this movement steadily, as if you were riding a bike.
Repeat this exercise between 10 and 20 times.
The strides, also called “lunge”, are an excellent exercise to begin burning fat accumulated in the belly. To perform them correctly, follow these steps:
• Stand up and spread your legs widely, with your knees slightly bent.
• Lift your arms in front of you, and align them at the level of your shoulders, keeping them parallel to the ground.
• Advance the right leg with a step forward, and lower the left leg until the knee almost touches the ground. The right knee should be at an angle of 90 degrees, while the left knee should be fully stretched, and with the toes supported.
• Then he goes back to the starting position and goes down again, swapping his legs.
• Repeat this exercise between 10 and 20 times with each leg.
Try to keep your back completely straight. If you bend it forward, it could hurt later.
8. The Chair
The exercise of the chair is very useful for working the muscles of the abdomen, especially the upper and lower. To do so, you can follow these steps:
• Sit in a chair, with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed.
• Support the palms of the hands on the seat, on both sides of the hip.
• Inhale deeply. As you exhale, pick up your legs, bringing your knees to your chest.
• Hold this position for 5 seconds, and lower your legs slowly.
• Repeat this exercise between 10 and 20 times.
When you exhale and collect your legs, keep your back straight. Do not lean forward or arch your back or it could hurt later.
9. The Stomach Vacuum
Exercising the stomach vacuum helps to work all the muscles of the abdomen, using the breath. To do this correctly, follow these steps:
• Stand on your feet on the floor, leaning on your hands and knees.
• Inhale deeply while leaving your abdomen loose.
• Exhale very slowly, tightening all the muscles of the abdomen. Hold this position for 15-30 seconds.
• Repeat the process between 15 and 20 times.
Keep in mind that you must perform this exercise when you have an empty stomach because if you are doing the digestion could provoke indigestion. On the other hand, if you suffer from any heart or lung disease, it will be better to avoid performing this exercise.
10. The Posture of the Table
The table position, also known as “plank,” works all the muscles that surround the abdomen, in addition to the hip and the lower back. To do this exercise correctly, follow these steps:
• Lie on the floor face down, elbows and knees supported.
• Hold this position for a few seconds, making sure your neck is well aligned with the spine.
• Then lift your knees off the floor, leaning only with the tips of your feet and your forearms. Do not arch your back; your posture should be straight, like a board.
• Hold this position for 30 seconds and 2 minutes. The first few times trying to make it less time, and gradually increase it in the following occasions.
• Then return to the starting position and repeat the whole process, between 10 and 15 times.
11. Bend the Body to the Sides
By bending your body sideways, you can work the lateral muscles of your abdomen. To perform this exercise, follow these steps:
• Stand erect, with your feet together and your hands at your sides.
• Keeping your posture erect, bend your body to the right, as if you wanted to touch the ground with the tips of your fingers. Fold it until you notice tension in the left waist.
• When you reach the maximum point, hold that position for 15 or 30 seconds.
• Return to the starting position slowly, and repeat the same process on the left side.
• Repeat this exercise between 10 and 15 times, with both sides of the body.
In addition to all of the above exercises, cardiovascular exercises will also be very beneficial for burning calories and eliminating fat accumulated throughout the body. By combining cardio exercises with previous abdominal exercises, you will finally get a flat belly.
Oddly enough, walking is one of the main exercises to burn those accumulated fats. It is true that other more powerful exercises will burn more calories in less time, but walking is very useful too, and it is an exercise that can be practiced by anyone, regardless of age and physical condition. Being a low-impact exercise, it is also recommended for people with knee injuries.
When I talk about walking, you have to specify that I mean walking briskly and steadily, not walking in a relaxed way. Walking at this step, for 30-45 minutes a day, you will burn a lot of accumulated fat, and it will help you lose weight if you combine it with a balanced and healthy diet.
Running is one of the best exercises we can do to burn accumulated fat and get a nice and healthy body. In addition, running now is very fashionable, so you will surely find career partners who will make the exercise much more enjoyable.
If you decide to start running, keep in mind that the time increment should be gradual. Do not try to give it all the first day and run until you cannot anymore because the next day you cannot even move. The important thing is to keep a steady pace and run at least 3 or 4 days a week.
It is advisable to start running 10 and 15 minutes and gradually increase time and pace, depending on your limits. Do not try to compare yourself with anyone, each one has its rhythm, and that is the one to follow, to avoid pain and injury.
Another very useful cardiovascular exercise to burn accumulated fat is cycling. In the same way as when we run, when we go on a bike we also have to find our rhythm, and not try to make more of the count the first times we leave.
Increases the pace and total time gradually so as not to suffer many injuries or injuries, since it is ideal to go cycling a minimum of 3 or 4 days a week. With this frequency, we will not only be able to burn fat, but also accustom our body to exercise, to be able to gradually increase the pace and time.
Finally, swimming is also an ideal exercise to work all the muscles of the body and burn accumulated fats. The good thing about swimming is that when floating in the water we do not overload the body nor suffer from high impact, as with running or cycling. So, swimming is recommended for people of any age and physical condition. It is also very beneficial for people with knee or back injuries.
In the same way, as with the rest of cardio exercises, we will need to swim at a good pace and constantly to burn fat correctly, but without forcing our body more than necessary. Little by little, he is increasing the pace and the total time.
It is advisable to swim at least 3 or 4 times a week to burn enough fats. Keep in mind that you can combine different types of cardio exercises, and vary a few days swimming, and other days cycling, running or walking. All will help you develop your fitness, burn fat and, consequently, lose weight.
Foods to burn fat located in the abdominal region
Foods with negative calories are the most appropriate for this case, they have fewer calories than those your body spends to digest them and by eating them you are already losing weight. Among them are: Watermelon, Zucchini, Damascus, Eggplant, Beet, Garlic, Cress, Onion, Cauliflower, Papaya, Lemon, Pepper, Pineapple, Broccoli, Blackberry, Raspberry, Lettuce, Cucumber, Cabbage, Apple, Tangerine, Strawberry, Plum, Carrot, Orange, Mango, Melon, Peach, Guava.
Some foods are not listed, but you should give preference to them, they are the vegetables in general. They are fiber rich foods and fiber is the most powerful food in weight loss.
It has this power because it clings to fat molecules and does not allow the body to absorb them, moreover, they give a feeling of satiety more quickly and in a prolonged way, that is, you eat, feel satiated quickly and take the time to feel Hungry again.
Fibers also make your bowel work better; soon your body will eliminate toxins more quickly.
Juice to slim down, tune waist, and belly
As you could see, eliminating toxins helps a lot in weight loss and that is why the most famous slimming juice is Detox juice. It only has 80 calories and is rich in minerals, fiber, and vitamins.
It is great to drink after a bit of abuse at an event such as the holiday season. It helps your body eliminate toxins more quickly.
You should take it in the morning and fast it can contain fruits and vegetables and should be taken shortly after being done so as not to lose the nutrients.
Tea to lose belly
In addition to the juices, there are teams that are very effective in eliminating abdominal fat, they must be included in the diet and be taken at the time of the snacks, and different from the juice it should not be taken fasting.
The most famous weight loss tea is green tea and it really has power. You should look for the herb and not the tea in the bag, but if not find it, no problem, if you maintain discipline will lose weight.
In addition to eliminating fats, it also speeds up metabolism and detoxifies. If your problem is swelling due to fluid retention, it will also help you a lot.
Do not put sugar in your green tea, after all, you are looking for to eliminate calories and not to acquire them if you find it very bitter add a few drops of sweetener, but as you get used to it, reduce the amount of sweetener until you can consume it. The pure.
Look to the End a Perfect Body!
After knowing all exercises there are no excuses worth, to not able to wear a perfect body this summer. Always remember that you should combine exercise with a healthy and balanced diet, to lose weight in a correct and healthy way.